If you value
High Quality manuals, you found the right
place. In the vast majority of cases, if you do a side-by-side comparison of
our reproduction manuals with those from other vendors, you would say that ours
are overall better in appearance, construction, and print quality. Sometimes
strikingly so. Many of our customers agree.
We are meticulous and give genuine best efforts to produce clean, well-constructed
manuals for you.
The vast majority of service manuals were designed by their companies to be functional,
not great looking. However, some (especially late 70s Pioneer) are very
nice looking, well-written and sometimes had full color covers. In many cases, we reproduce
color covers as originally printed. If color covers are not
mentioned in the item's description, then they are in black and white even
if the original used some color.
TO SAVE SO MANY FOLKS FROM ASKING:
Virtually ALL Service Manuals have schematics either included in the manuals
or as additional loose inserts(s).
In a few very rare cases, the service literature will have no schematics for
who-knows-what reason. That has nothing to do with us and is beyond our control. In such
cases, we always endeavor to note it in our description so you will know
before you buy.
Information About ALL Our Reproduction
99%+ of our printed reproduction manuals are produced
directly from factory original manuals that we have carefully detailed and cleaned
up where necessary to eliminate (almost always) or reduce... blemishes, flaws,
marks, writing, dirt, stains, etc. Almost all our manuals have "very clean"
- We do not claim 100% perfection because little in life is *perfect*.
- We promise to produce your manual to the best of our ability 100%
of the time.
- We provide full description with page count, construction, extras,
flaws, etc. before you buy.
- We provide an individually assigned (and honest)
rating for each item before you buy.
- We FULLY GUARANTEE to honor our description and quality rating with
no hassle of any kind.
- Most manuals vendors tell you little or
about their product. This guarantees that what you receive will always be exactly
they described it... get it?
- We set a high standard for each item and tell you what it is
"FOR EACH ITEM INDIVIDUALLY"... BEFORE YOU PURCHASE! We do NOT leave it
to your trusting nature to "imagine" you will receive a quality product.
- We decide the best print /construction method
for each individual item on an individual basis.
- Center-folded /center-stapled manuals are carefully and neatly folded,
then carefully stapled "in the crease" instead of out on the page surface.
- Side-bound manuals are always carefully assembled with evenly aligned
page edges, then bound with 5 (usually) heavy-duty (usually) staples, then
(usually) finished with
fiber reinforced tape applied to the spine. The result is... a sturdy,
durable manual that will please you for years to come.
- In virtually all cases we produce the very common 11" x 17" folded
/trimmed pullout pages precisely as in the original.
- Except in unusual cases, we reproduce 3, 4, 5, 6+ page pullouts as multiple
single-side printed, well overlapped, properly aligned, 11" x 17" folded pullouts
constructed in an easy to use manner.
- We have a large number of Tech Bulletins,
Manual Updates, Manuals Corrections, Manual Revisions, Revised Schematics, "Additional" Service Manuals,
separately published multi-part manuals, or other extra items. Except for
some complicated situation, WE ALMOST ALWAYS INCLUDE ALL ADDITIONAL
MATERIALS IN OR WITH THE MANUAL (when available).
- The *vast majority* of our reproductions are rated as Very Good or Excellent.
- A small percentage are rated Good.
- A very small number are not high quality at all and are rated Good, Fair, or
- Some manuals have unusual features. If so, we always try to explain
that in advance.
- We almost always remove anything that was not originally in the manual.
In a few cases, we choose to leave technician's hand-written notes in our reproduction
manual because we think it would be helpful.